Thursday 31 May 2012

Latest purchases, pre illness

I decided shopping at Westfield, Stratford on Monday was a good idea and expected it to be pretty empty, I was wrong. On arrival I was greeted with flags and people everywhere. You can't escape the Jubilee or Olympics anywhere you go it seems. Most of the people were tourists if I'm honest so it wasn't as bad as I'm making out. Anyway I bought Nike Blazers £67 from Footlocker that I've wanted for a while and a Ramones tshirt size 10 from h&m for £7.99. I thought this was a decent day of shopping till I began to realise I had a temperature... Long story short, I ended up spending 3 days without eating and just drinking water, coughing up blood and going to hospital. And now, on the fourth day I have come to realise my new tshirt doesn't fit anymore as I haven't eaten for the whole week. Splendid

No comments:

Post a Comment