Monday 13 August 2012

Another holiday

So I'm off on holiday again, yay! Ireland for 10 days then reading festival when I get back. The Olympic closing ceremony last night was amazing though wasn't it? Even people that weren't overly interested in it at the start have now ended up with 'olympic fever'. I'm sad to see it end really because it brought people together in places you'd never expect. Last week I went to my local shopping centre and they had a big screen up broadcasting it to all the shoppers. It was so cute!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree about the Olympic fever - we still have the Paralympics though! I don't know if you've been nominated for the Liebster award before, but I nominated your blog :)

    http://youcancallmejadey.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete