Wednesday 22 August 2012

Reading Festival Mateeeeeee

I bought my ticket for Reading Fest so long ago that I literally forgot about the whole thing. We got early bird but decided going tomorrow would be better as four days is definitely long enough haha
Spent so much money today on little things that I didn't even realise I needed. Obviously the sleeping bag isn't mine as a 17 year old girl would definitely not decide that a Manchester United sleeping bag would be a great thing to bring anywhere outside of your household. The rucksack is also obviously not mine, its my auntys thats been in her loft since she went travelling 14 years ago hahaha.
Hopefully i'll have a good time at Reading and will post lots more when i'm back! XXXXXX

2 comments:

  1. aaaaaah im so jealous!! hope it was amazing... loove the sleeping bag ;) haha
    xxxx
    <3
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyouuuu! it was better and worse than i expected haha xxx

    ReplyDelete