Sunday 5 August 2012

Bt London Live

A chance to see McFly for free
Having fangirled over McFly since they first hit the charts 9 years ago, I never thought I'd have the chance to see them for free. On arrival my friends and I assumed their must be some kind of catch and that we would end up paying for some sort of entry ticket but no... Thousands of people had gathered in Londons Hyde Park for BT London Live, where huge screens showed different Olympic sports taking place, a 'Cadbury Experience' and a huge stage that McFly took to at 5.20 yesterday. It was amazing! And all for free! Being in that atmosphere really made you feel involved in the Olympics and increased my love for Team GB dramatically especially as Bradley Wiggins made an appearance! So if you're in and around London in the next few days, check out London Live!

No comments:

Post a Comment