Saturday 1 September 2012

Is cheap always best?

Recently I've been buying a lot more shoes from Primark and although they are cheap they are also very very painful. The price of these shoes got me thinking though, would you rather pay an extra £20/£30 for a pricey pair whether it be heels or flats or keep it simple and pay a small amount that hurt your feet? My answer is an extra bit of money but when you're in the shop, you'd rather just pay for them even if they are £12-18 just becaus they look nice. Here are my latest Primark heels and at the moment I can't even get my feet into them as they are soo painful. What's your thoughts on this? X

2 comments:

  1. I think it depends on the shoe, I have lots of shoes from primark that have lasted years, and I have a pair of heels from there that I could wear all day and night and feel no pain! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely depends on the shoe, those ones in the picture hurt me sooo much:(x

    ReplyDelete