Tuesday 15 January 2013

January; Week Two


Want is such an over used word isn't it? "I want this, I want that"


I use it myself so much, but seriously what do people actually want? No one really knows what they want, and what they want isn't always necessarily what they need. Lots of people I know don't actually need anything they just want something, whatever that something may be. I'm on two weeks of study leave at the moment and my last exam is tomorrow, leaving me a week and a half to think... (If you know me, you know thinking is what I do best) I need to think about what I want, spent most of my 17 years worrying about what people think and it gets you nowhere at all! This post isn't as depressing as it seems though, I've come to the conclusion that the key to everything is written below...








Love Jacinta
                 


No comments:

Post a Comment